Consider This have instigated a Corporate Social Responsibility Policy which runs hand in hand with our ISO9001 and ISO14001 accreditation. We believe it is our responsibility and duty to ensure we meet the expectations of our customers, employees, suppliers, the community and the environment.
We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
In 2009, we have through www.search-the-arts.com, donated bursaries to dance and drama students to the value of £2,000, and organised free photo-shoots (through MAD photography) and free Photographic Repro's (through Visualeyes) to the value of £800. These bursaries are awarded according to criteria set by CDET (Council for Dance Education and Training) and CDS (Conference of Drama Schools).
Locally, we have made donations through the Metropolitan Police and the Children's Safety Education Foundation to help support children in local schools, we have also made a donation to the Dance Umbrella Festival, 2009.
- We shall strive to improve our environmental performance.
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees.
- We will offer our employees clear and fairs terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development.
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment.
- We shall uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our business relationships.
- We shall encourage suppliers to adopt responsible business policies and practices.
- We aim to give our time, experience, assistance and benevolence within our social and business community wherever possible.